Forum: Rails deployment Rake DB:Create works, but not DB:Migrate, Please help

Jb L. (Guest)

Having a Postgres related database rake error, wonder if you can give me
some suggestion to fix this issue:

Environment:

Ubuntu Desktop (9.04) 64-bit
Postgres SQL 64-Bit (latest official release)
Ruby-pg installed.

Error:

I can successfully execute Rake db:create and see the database get
created.
But, Rake db:migrate returned an database <xxxx> not found error.

Regards,

JB
Vamsi krishna K. (Guest)
on 2009-07-07 15:29
JB,

Can you paste the full rake trace here??

Thanks,
Kilari.
http://kilari.co.in