Forum: NGINX A question for transparent proxy of NGINX

quan nexthop (Guest)
Does NGINX has a plan to support the transparent proxy mode?
thanks
NextHop
Georgi H. (Guest)
quan nexthop $B'_'Q'a'Z'c'Q(B:
> Does NGINX has a plan to support the transparent proxy mode$B!)(B
> thanks
> NextHop

Hi,
I think the following will do the job:
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For "";
Igor S. (Guest)
On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 06:17:31PM +0800, quan nexthop wrote:

> Does NGINX has a plan to support the transparent proxy mode?$B!)
> thanks

If you mean a forward proxy like Squid, then answer - no, at least in
near
future.
quan nexthop (Guest)
Thanks for your feedback. I am going through the Squid code and do some
homework for supporting the transparent proxy.
Would you give some advice for the work(Support the transparent mode)
and
where do I start from to NGINX?

Thanks

NextHop Quan