Forum: Ruby on Rails Sphinx on Rails?

Vapor .. (Guest)
on 2009-05-04 09:13
The website already has Sphinx integrated with Php. I just want to query
it and get results. How is it possible?

Thanks.
Conrad T. (Guest)
On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 10:13 PM, Vapor ..

> The website already has Sphinx integrated with Php. I just want to query
> it and get results. How is it possible?

You should be able to install the Rails specific plugin as described
here:

http://railscasts.com/episodes/120-thinking-sphinx

Good luck,

-Conrad