Forum: Ruby gmail_contacts 1.1 released!

Eric H. (Guest)
gmail_contacts version 1.1 has been released!

* http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/gmail_contacts

Simple Gmail contacts extraction using GData.

gmail_contacts development was sponsored by AT&T Interactive.

Changes:

### 1.1 / 2009-04-30

* 1 minor enhancement
   * Allow for saved session tokens

* 1 bug fix
   * Fix stubs for gdata 1.1
Robert D. (Guest)
On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Eric H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> ### 1.1 / 2009-04-30
>
> * 1 minor enhancement
>  * Allow for saved session tokens
>
> * 1 bug fix
>  * Fix stubs for gdata 1.1

Eric
I wanted to check this out and discovered that gdata depends on jcode,
shame for us 1.9.1 users, well this is somehow OT but maybe this is
still of interest for you.
I have modified gdata.rb for tests but I have no idea if this will
break something later, but if some brave folks want to try to test it
with me I have shared it here
http://pastie.org/466043
Cheers
Robert

--
Si tu veux construire un bateau ...
Ne rassemble pas des hommes pour aller chercher du bois, préparer des

If you want to build a ship, don’t herd people together to collect
wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to
long for the endless immensity of the sea.
Eric H. (Guest)
On May 2, 2009, at 10:37, Robert D. wrote:
>> Changes:
> I wanted to check this out and discovered that gdata depends on jcode,
> shame for us 1.9.1 users, well this is somehow OT but maybe this is
> still of interest for you.
> I have modified gdata.rb for tests but I have no idea if this will
> break something later, but if some brave folks want to try to test it
> with me I have shared it here
> http://pastie.org/466043

I don't maintain gdata.

You should submit your patch on the gdata issues tracker, run:

gem spec gdata homepage

to find it.