Forum: Ruby on Rails Create Log-in and Log-out

Anup I. (Guest)
on 2009-05-01 17:00
I have an assesment to complete, i've done all the pages including
customer details but i have to create log-in for the customer, could
anyone help me please.
Robert W. (Guest)
on 2009-05-01 17:04
Anup Isvanlal wrote:
> I have an assesment to complete, i've done all the pages including
> customer details but i have to create log-in for the customer, could
> anyone help me please.

Install restful_authentication, follow the easy and clear instructions.
Done! :)

http://github.com/technoweenie/restful-authenticat...