Forum: Ruby on Rails Can a moderator check my message?

Ahad L. Amdani (Guest)
I posted a message but I still don't see it posting yet. I was
wondering how long the moderation times are, typically.
Simon M. (Guest)
You won't see your message.

gmail has this lovely thing where it sees your message in the outbox, so
doesn't show you it when it is received again from the list.

caught me out the first time I tried posting :)

Simon
Ahad L. Amdani (Guest)
Oh, well then. That's terrible - so I'll see it when I first receive a
reply?
Frederick C. (Guest)
On May 1, 7:55 pm, "Ahad L. Amdani" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Oh, well then. That's terrible - so I'll see it when I first receive a
> reply?

you can check on the google groups page to see if it has appeared yet.
Message approval is only to do with keeping out spammers, but if it's
at a time when I'm in bed or away from the internet for whatever
reason it can take a few hours or even half a day or so.

Fred
Ahad A. (Guest)
on 2009-05-01 23:39
Frederick C. wrote:
> On May 1, 7:55�pm, "Ahad L. Amdani" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>> Oh, well then. That's terrible - so I'll see it when I first receive a
>> reply?
>>
> you can check on the google groups page to see if it has appeared yet.
> Message approval is only to do with keeping out spammers, but if it's
> at a time when I'm in bed or away from the internet for whatever
> reason it can take a few hours or even half a day or so.
>
> Fred

Well, I found the forum so I'll use that from now on. :) And I'm still
in the Google Group, so I should still receive that abridged e-mail on a
daily basis.

Cool combination, I've never seen a forum that's linked to a mailing
list before.

Thanks for the assistance!