Forum: RSpec [ANN] rspec 1.2.6 Released

David C. (Guest)
rspec version 1.2.6 has been released!

Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby.

Changes:

### Version 1.2.6 / 2009-04-30

* bug fixes
  * gem actually built with spec executable

* <http://rspec.info>
* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/rspec>
* <http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/wikis>
* <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
* <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Eric H. (Guest)
On Apr 30, 2009, at 21:57, David C. wrote:
> rspec version 1.2.6 has been released!
>
> Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby.
>
> Changes:
>
> ### Version 1.2.6 / 2009-04-30
>
> * bug fixes
>  * gem actually built with spec executable

Yeah, my bad :(
David C. (Guest)
On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Eric H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
>> * bug fixes
>>  * gem actually built with spec executable
>
> Yeah, my bad :(

While you're claiming the bad, you can also claim the *good* for
helping me get it fixed and out the door within minutes of when I
contacted you. Thank you for that.

Cheers,
David