Forum: Ruby Hi, i'm new

rabarama (Guest)
Hi, i just started to get wet with ruby on rails...
Is this the right place to ask for rails questions?

Thanks
KDr2 (Guest)
the google group removed_email_address@domain.invalid

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM, rabarama
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Robert S. (Guest)
Yes, but keep reading here, even if you understand little of it.
There's a ton of good information here to pick up by osmosis!
7stud -. (Guest)
on 2009-04-30 09:40
rabarama wrote:
> Hi, i just started to get wet with ruby on rails...
> Is this the right place to ask for rails questions?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

ruby is a programming language.  There exists a program written with the
ruby programming language called "ruby on rails".  If you want to ask
questions about a program written in ruby, you need to ask the person
who wrote the program.  Apparently, there are a lot of people who have
questions about the program "ruby on rails",  so instead of emailing the
guy who wrote the program and bothering him constantly, they have formed
discussion groups so they can ask each other questions about that very
confusing program.
7stud -. (Guest)
on 2009-04-30 10:50
KDr2 wrote:
> the google group removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Or if you are accessing this forum with the url:

http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/4

You can go to the sister forum for rails specific questions:

http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/3