Forum: Ruby on Rails deprec problem

mahmoud_cs (Guest)
i deploy my rails application with capistrano and deprec2  to  ubuntu
the username is 'mahmoud'
but when i deploy this message display
"         connection failed for: 10.0.0.8
(Net::SSH::AuthenticationFailed: mahmoud)     "
what can i do?
Conrad T. (Guest)
On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM, mahmoud_cs

> i deploy my rails application with capistrano and deprec2  to  ubuntu
> the username is 'mahmoud'
> but when i deploy this message display
> "         connection failed for: 10.0.0.8
> (Net::SSH::AuthenticationFailed: mahmoud)     "
> what can i do?

You can simply verify your connection by doing the following:

ssh mahmoud@<hostname>

If this doesn't work, then you need to check that you can connect
to the host using SSH.  Then you'll need to verify that you're using
the correct credentials.

If it does work, then you'll need to check that you're the correct
credentials within your Capistrano configs.

Good luck,

-Conrad
Conrad T. (Guest)
On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Conrad T.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> You can simply verify your connection by doing the following:
>
> ssh mahmoud@<hostname>

The above command is to be performed at the command line.