Forum: Ruby on Rails Modern Form Tutorials?

DVG (Guest)
Does anyone have a link to a good, modern, tutorial on using forms
other than the form_for helper? Basically, I'm looking for a good How
To on setting up a Ajax form that sits at the bottom of a list members
of a group for adding new users to that group.
Tim L. (Guest)
You'll probably want to have a look at this:
http://github.com/alloy/complex-form-examples/tree/master

The code is fairly straight-forward, and it was written by the guy who
introduced the new accepts_nested_attributes_for functionality into
rails.

Cheers,
Tim

--