Forum: Ruby on Rails To Rails Guide Authors...

7stud -. (Guest)
on 2009-04-27 03:31
I think the guide Getting Started with Rails isn't quite complete.
Following along with your theme, you should create an action in the Post
controller called "get".

Don't worry, you are in good company with lots of other authors, who
don't consider the names they use in their code very carefully, which
makes their work amateurish and confusing for beginners.
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Apr 27, 12:31 am, 7stud -- <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> I think the guide Getting Started with Rails isn't quite complete.
> Following along with your theme, you should create an action in the Post
> controller called "get".

That's not one of the traditional REST actions (show is normally used
for that). If you want to give feedback on the docs, the #docrails
channel on freenode isn't a bad place.

Fred