Forum: GNU Radio Re: Standalone USRP1 Operation

Firas A. (Guest)

> On Sun, 4/26/09, Tony N. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>
> Programming for USB Host is unfortunately not simple.....

Thank you for the suggestions. I did some research on USB in the couple
two days ago. I found a microchip pic which can be configured as a USB
host or device. But, as you said it is not simple and can take a long
time.

> I think approx $150 for a board that runs Linux and you can
> be confident will do the job is a bargain.
>
> Regards,
> Tony

yes that's it. A simple and fast way -I think- will be to use a cheep
PC104 with AMD processor running light Ubuntu.

Best Regards,

Firas