Forum: Typo Searching for Typo info?

Jay L. (Guest)
Has anyone crafted any bookmarks, Firefox search queries, etc. to search
for
information about Typo? It's pretty hard, since "Typo" is a common word.

So far, I find myself doing something like

%s typo (ruby OR rails OR blog) -"a typo" -"some typos" -"fix typo"
   -"fix typos"

There's a new Google Custom Search Engine feature; it's kinda limited,
but
it allows collaborative vertical search (including a Google Marker
bookmarklet to add a site to the search)... I might play with it if
nobody's
done this already.

Jay L.
Cyril M. (Guest)
On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Jay L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> bookmarklet to add a site to the search)... I might play with it if nobody's
> done this already.

One on our problem is we have a name near to Typo3 the bad CMS.