Forum: Typo welcome page

Jean-Christophe M. (Guest)

I'd like to have a welcome page without the standard layout defined
in my theme.
Is it posisble to use another layout for a page, then set it as
default index page ?

If not, I could hardocde it in two ways : 1. change routes 2.
hardcode in index.html
though changing index.html is not a good idea, since headers won't be
made by typo, and there's no way to include links to last pages...

Any ideas ?

Jean-Christophe M.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Cyril M. (Guest)
Jean-Christophe M. a écrit :
> though changing index.html is not a good idea, since headers won't be
> made by typo, and there's no way to include links to last pages...
>
> Any ideas ?

We have two bug about feature related

https://fdv.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11171/ticke...
https://fdv.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11171/ticke...