  From: Luke P. [mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid]
  Sent: Friday, 24 April 2009 6:43 AM
  To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
  Subject: [jruby-user] Gem Proxy

  Hello,

  I'm sure this is already a solved problem, but I'm trying to
perform gem installations with jruby -S gem install rails from behind a
corporate proxy.

  I have tried setting my env HTTP_PROXY, but I'm not having any
luck.  I'm also working on windows with probably an NTLM authenticated
proxy and have read that some people have successfully installed
rubysspi, but I don't believe that is compatible with JRuby.

  Would someone please point me in the right direction?

  Thanks
Luke P. (Guest)
Thanks Daniel.  I'll take a look at it tomorrow.