Forum: IronRuby Code Review: core/env/clear

Tim C. (SDO) (Guest)
Hi all!

I've just started to learn IronRuby a week or two before, and Shri
showed me through screenshare about mspec and fixing rubyspec bugs in
general.

So for my first contribution, I just did a one line change to know the
process better.

Here it is:

http://github.com/tnachen/ironruby/commit/81ff26cb...

I changed the rubyspec for core\env\clear, as it was having a typo and
also it fails because the empty ENV variable as an object cannot equal
to an empty {} hash.

Shri suggested to use ENV.size instead, and that's what I've put in.

Please let me know if I need to do anything else!

Thank you!

Tim
Jim D. (Guest)
Looks good! Good to see that you've found your way around :)

JD