Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Web Site

Gary Taylor (Guest)
Whenever I go to the rubyonrails.org website, it has been replaced
with a page which is like a search engine for all things rails.  I
can't find the documentation or anything ???

I am assuming that everyone has this problem or is it just me ?

Cheers

Gary
Frank C. (Guest)
on 2009-04-23 20:15
I think the domain name has expired for the owner, hope they can fix it
soon.
Volodymyr Gl (Guest)
cybersquatting i guess :(
Emanuele T. (Guest)
WAKE UP NEO the domain is expiring in 3 weeks.. 2 weeks.. 1 week.. DOH!

must be a joke by DHH :)

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Volodymyr Gl

--
Emanuele T.
+1 (619) 549 3230

It looks like the domain registration is OK, but theDNS records for
some of the sub-domains have vanished. You can still get to
http://rubyonrails.org/ or www.rubyonrails.org but api.rubyonrails.org
and corelib.rubyonrails.org and the like get you to the cybersquat
page.

JimB.
momingle (Guest)
HeChian (Guest)
Okay.. The ruby on rails website already come back!

¦b 2009/4/24 ¤W¤È 1:40 ®É¡A momingle ¼g¨ì¡G