Forum: Ruby on Rails Can u visit rubyonrails.org

Jack Zhan (Guest)
When I visit rubyonrails.org, it comes up with an ads page. What's
wrong?
Phlip (Guest)
Jack Zhan wrote:

> When I visit rubyonrails.org, it comes up with an ads page. What's
> wrong?

It's been poached. The system sucks, as usual!

--
   Phlip
   http://flea.sourceforge.net/resume.html

Until this gets resolved, could someone please post here
the IP(s) of the rubyonrails.org server(s) so that we
can temporarily put them in our host files? Thank you.

--
Yves-Eric
Steve R. (Guest)