Forum: JRuby Rails Multithreading On the Wiki

AD (Guest)
Just wanted to let everyone know I created a new section on the WIKI
for rails mult-threading best practices.  We have been getting hit
with a few issues and as this is one of the key benefits of
Jruby/Rails 2.2+ I thought it would be good to consolidate
issues/recommendations/etc on the Wiki.  Would definitely appreciate
any feedback/recommendations that people have on this subject.

I know one of the key things we are toying with now is how many
"MaxThreads" to set in Tomcat as well as looking for major gotchas in
the controller code that can cause these Concurrency errors we have
been seeing.

 http://kenai.com/projects/jruby/pages/RailsMulti-T...

Adam

AD wrote:
> been seeing.
>
>  http://kenai.com/projects/jruby/pages/RailsMulti-T...

That's great! I'll review it and try to add anything I think is missing
later today. Thank you for creating this!

- Charlie