Forum: GNU Radio question about dynamic transmission power change

임영빈 (Guest)
Hello.

I have a simple question about GNU radio.
Is it possible to change the transmission power within one frame?
I want to make a protocol that transmits some part of the frame with
high power,
and transmits some part with low power.

Thank you
--
YoungBin
Eric B. (Guest)
On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 03:16:06PM +0900, 임영빈 wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have a simple question about GNU radio.
> Is it possible to change the transmission power within one frame?
> I want to make a protocol that transmits some part of the frame with high power,
> and transmits some part with low power.

Yes.  You'd change the power by changing the amplitude of the baseband
samples.

Eric