Forum: JRuby Oracle buys Sun...

Michael C. (Guest)
I hope everything works out for you, Charles.  At least as good as you
hope and better than you expect!

Interesting days ahead, for sure...

Michael C. wrote:
> I hope everything works out for you, Charles.  At least as good as you
> hope and better than you expect!
>
> Interesting days ahead, for sure...

Well, I hope everything works out for us all :) At the moment I am no
more or less worried about JRuby's future than I was yesterday. I'm not
yet sure how I feel about being an Oracle employee...but we shall see.

- Charlie

Charles Oliver N. wrote:
> Michael C. wrote:
>> I hope everything works out for you, Charles.  At least as good as
>> you hope and better than you expect!
>>
>> Interesting days ahead, for sure...
>
> Well, I hope everything works out for us all :) At the moment I am no
> more or less worried about JRuby's future than I was yesterday. I'm
> not yet sure how I feel about being an Oracle employee...but we shall
> see.

Indeed.  I'm more than a little nervous about those of us, through our
own designs or not, have tied ourselves to the Java bandwagon.  I hope
the dragging around by Oracle won't skin our knees too badly.