From: Josh B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC:Suitable Sink required
To: "Saleem A." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Cc: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 3:55 AM

You should probably start by looking at the existing wx gui sinks, copy
and modify one:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gr...

The vector sink is not what you want here.

-Josh
Josh B. (Guest)
You can use a file sink to write the samples out to a file, and write
some program to process the file.

Or, you need to create your own block in c++ or python. If c++, the "how
to write a block example" is a good reference. If python, the wxgui
sinks are a good reference (see gr.message_sink and gr.msg_queues to get
data out of the stream and into python).

-Josh