Forum: Ruby on Rails Will_Paginate error

(Guest)
Hi, I would really appreciate if you could please help me to get the
pagination working. I've spent a lot of time but I couldn't find a
solution for this problem that could make this working.
some details:
ruby 1.8.6
rails 2.2.2
mislav-will_paginate <2.3.8>
rubygems <1.3.2, 1.3.1>

Error: NoMethodError in ArticlesController#index
undefined method `paginate' for #<ArticlesController:0x5cdd96c>

Thank you so much.
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Apr 19, 3:07 pm, "removed_email_address@domain.invalid"
> undefined method `paginate' for #<ArticlesController:0x5cdd96c>

Tricky without seeing the code you have written. Have you tried the
examples on the will_paginate wiki ?

Fred
saj3777 (Guest)

I've checked wicki and everything was installed except this code rake
gems:install  which I forgot to enter at the begining. After entered I
got
something like rake aborted, no rake file found...any ideas? Thanks a
lot