Forum: Ruby on Rails Email photo to upload

northband (Guest)
Hi -

I am curious has anyone worked on a project where you emailed a photo
to your app - which then takes the attached image and attaches it to
your account?

For instance, I have a photo gallery that I want to send images from
my cellphone to.  I need to authenticate that the email came from the
one that's on record, if so, upload the photo to my account.

Any ideas/help appreciated.

-NB
Andrew T. (Guest)
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 6:32 PM, northband

> Any ideas/help appreciated.
>
> -NB

Yes, have a look at MailFetcher
(http://github.com/siannopollo/mail_fetcher/tree/master) and the mms2r
gem which will pull photos from cellphone MMS messages

Andrew T.
http://ramblingsonrails.com

northband_101 (Guest)
Thanks - Andrew, these are good leads.