Forum: Ruby on Rails Virtual Host issue

(Guest)
Hey, I'm having sort of an issue configuring virtual hosts with
passenger

I want domain.com and www.domain.com to point to one rails app (simple
cms)
and *.domain.com to point to another rails app (the actual thing)

How can I do this with apache+mod_rails? Thanks a lot for your help!
Brandon O. (Guest)

> I want domain.com and www.domain.com to point to one rails app (simple
> cms)
> and *.domain.com to point to another rails app (the actual thing)
>
> How can I do this with apache+mod_rails? Thanks a lot for your help!

I'm pretty sure if you first put the VirtualHost for domain.com and
www.domain.com, and then the VirtualHost with ServerName *.domain.com,
that
should work.
(Guest)
Thanks, my config was right, but the order in which the virtual host
files were loading was wrong

On Apr 17, 11:15 am, "Brandon O." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>