Forum: GNU Radio USRP & USRP2

Chitla S (Guest)

I am new to USRP.

Would like to know about where can we access PCB files or gerber files
for
USRP1 & USRP2?

Are we allowed to make modifications to the hardware as per the
requirement
changes...!! What are the licences applicable for hardware development.

Pl advice.

Thanks,
Sudhir.
Eric B. (Guest)
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 02:18:20PM +0530, Chitla S wrote:
> Pl advice.
>
> Thanks,
> Sudhir.

The schematics are available, the PCB files and gerbers are not.

Eric
Chitla S (Guest)
Hi Eric,

I am able to locate USRP1 schematic files. Could you pl. let me know the
link for USRP2 schematic files.

Thanks in advance.

Regds/Sudhir.