Forum: GNU Radio make error

Don L. (Guest)
First time working with gnuradio. Got through all the installs of
support
stuff apparently OK, but on the make of gnuradio there seems to be a
problem with benchmark_dotprod_fff in core/src/tests. Shows up later in
make check with a flurry of boost::... undefined references. As far as I
can tell the files for make are all in the directory.../test. There's no
reference I can find in the wiki so I am assuming, perhaps wrongly, that
somehow the fff is missing something.
I'm new to Linux too, and am not a redhot programmer either, so I can
only
stumble through. If I can be steered to either the missing prerequisite,
the file to investigate, or something like that, I'll continue my
learning
curve...
Thanks to all of you that put up with this
Don

--
Dr. Don L. AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 03:41:43PM -0600, Don L. wrote:
> curve...
> Thanks to all of you that put up with this
> Don

Don,

My guess is that you need to add the path to the boost libraries to
/etc/ld.so.conf, then run "sudo ldconfig"

Assuming you installed boost into /opt/boost_<ver> you should add
/opt/boost_<ver>/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf

Eric
Hassan Moradi (Guest)
 Did you try to define the config path by :

$  export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

before "make" command?