Forum: Ruby on Rails The change you wanted was rejected

Adam W. (Guest)
on 2009-04-16 13:45
We are getting a strange error occasionally from out app, mostly it
seems from ajax requests:

The change you wanted was rejected.
Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to

On searching this seems to be linked to a 422 error.
The cause of it is unknown to us at the moment. If anyone knows what may
be causing this any help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks
Adam W. (Guest)
on 2009-04-16 18:20
Adam W. wrote:
> We are getting a strange error occasionally from out app, mostly it
> seems from ajax requests:
>
> The change you wanted was rejected.
> Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to
>
> On searching this seems to be linked to a 422 error.
> The cause of it is unknown to us at the moment. If anyone knows what may
> be causing this any help would be much appreciated!
>
> Many thanks

This ended up being a problem with caching the authenticity token.
Oops...
Mike R. (Guest)
Was there a solution to this? I am having this problem now and then
and am not sure how to turn off cache for formed pages or what to do.
thanks.

On Apr 16, 7:20 am, Adam W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
John M. (Guest)
on 2010-07-05 12:18
Mike R. wrote:
> Was there a solution to this? I am having this problem now and then
> and am not sure how to turn off cache for formed pages or what to do.
> thanks.
>
> On Apr 16, 7:20�am, Adam W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

I have the same the same problem too. Any, suggestion ?