Forum: GNU Radio BBN_80211 and gr.hier_block2 (I only have USRP1s)

Jane C. (Guest)
Hi all,,

I read the [Discuss-gnuradio] and know that gr.hier_block is gone in
current GNU Radio.
http://www.mail-archive.com/removed_email_address@...

I used the command: svn co
https://www.cgran.org/cgran/projects/bbn_80211/trunk bbn_80211

I checked out the bbn trunk and got the codes only have
gr.hier_block. The codes have not been updated for 5 months. I am
wondering if anyone maintains the codes? I browsed the source at the
link https://www.cgran.org/browser/projects/bbn_80211/b... found
that  there is a usrp2_version which all files have been coverted to the
hier_block2 format. However, I only have USRP1s. Do I need to convert
all the codes in the trunk from gr.hier_block to gr.hier_block2 by
myself or I can just use the examples in the usrp2_version? Or I should
buy USRP2s?

Thank you,
Jane
Douglas G. (Guest)