Forum: JRuby which warbler?

Msan M. (Guest)
jruby -S gem search -r warbler displays:

aslakhellesoy-warbler (0.9.13)
bekkopen-warbler (0.9.13.1)
fjc-warbler (0.9.12)
nicksieger-warbler (0.9.12)
warbler (0.9.12)

which one I have to install?

I'd say use the bottom one (which is the default 'official' branch) and
throw
the Github source out of your gem sources file. Instead, you should use
the
Github repository only if you want to install a specific gem from there
(such as a specific fork of warbler). Keeps things a lot cleaner imo.

Regards,

Martijn