Forum: Ruby on Rails RoR engineers needed in San Francisco

dtessitore (Guest)
Hello Group,

Do you love games?

My client is looking for a few RoR developers to work on-site in San
Francisco.

This is a very exciting company making some very exciting apps.

Find our more about the position here:
http://heynow.com/jobs/09031102.html

If interested please send along your resume and Salary requirements
ASAP.

Best,
Darren Tessitore
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
饕餮 | Daniel (Guest)
Very interesting, but I am not in US. What a pity..  :(
tony luo (Guest)
Me, either...

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 7:51 PM,  | Daniel

--
Tony Luo
http://blog.tech4k.com/