Forum: Ruby on Rails Netbiens

gisat (Guest)
hello would you please advise anyone to set Ruby on rails in netbiens?
Greg D. (Guest)
On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 3:33 PM, gisat <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> hello would you please advise anyone to set Ruby on rails in netbiens?

Just download the one that has it included already, pick the one that
has "Ruby":

http://www.netbeans.org/downloads/index.html

--
Greg D.
http://destiney.com/

> I have downloaded it. But if i write a project, and I want to try it
> so I will not show my result. But there is just a warning about the
> error,  i tried to program a web page and there was an error message,
> I have installed on my computer apache too, it may be that?
> Thank you in advance for any advice

You right click on the project and choose "run" to start a server.
The default is webrick but it will run mongrel if you have it
installed.  When it runs (it takes a few seconds to start) it will
open your browser to http://localhost:3000/.

--
Greg D.
http://destiney.com/