Forum: GNU Radio using gnuradio for GPS

Woody D. (Guest)

Does anyone know if there is any reference implementation on the use
of gnuradio for GPS?

I am interested in DIYing my own GPS system.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Woody
davek (Guest)
www.gps-sdr.com
Woody D. (Guest)
The link is not active.  Does anyone know why?

Thanks,
Woody
Bob McGwier (Guest)
The person has not been maintainingthe web site for a while.  It had
been hacked and hacked.  Its wiki was so hacked that it was unusable.
Every now and again,  I would go and set the wiki pages back to the date
before the hacking occurred but the hackers would just come and wipe it
out again.  It is such a shame to see this work go into the dustbin.

Bob

Woody D. wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 12:05 AM, Woody D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
>>> Thanks,

(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"It is human nature to think wisely and act in
an absurd fashion.", Anatole France.
Twitter:rwmcgwier
Active: Facebook,Myspace,LinkedIn
Dimitris S. (Guest)
Should we try and put this on CGRAN?

I tried to contact the developer regarding some issues (specifically,
that
gps-usrp doesn't compile with the latest gnuradio trunk), but got no
response.

Dimitris S.
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a
mosquito!" - Amnesty International