Forum: GNU Radio Communication Error using USRP with XCVR2450 Daughter-boards

Ahmed Majeed K. (Guest)
Hi All,
I am trying to communicate between two USRPs with XCVR2450
daughter-boards attached with two separate PCs. When I tried running
benchmark_tx.py, an error appeared;
"ValueError: No class defined to handle daughter-board (dbid = 96)"

Can any one please help me rectify the error. Waiting reply.

-Ahmed
董超(DONG Chao) (Guest)
Which Gnuradio trunk do you use?

Chao Dong
Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210093 China PR.
Institute of Communication Engineering
Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210007 China PR.
  I am trying to communicate between two USRPs with XCVR2450
daughter-boards attached with two separate PCs. When I tried running
benchmark_tx.py, an error appeared;
  "ValueError: No class defined to handle daughter-board (dbid = 96)"

  Can any one please help me rectify the error. Waiting reply.

  -Ahmed

Its the latest stable release; gnuradio-3.1.3.

-Ahmed

Quoting "董超(DONG Chao)" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:

>   To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
>
>   Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
>   removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Ahmed Majeed K.
Graduate Research Assistant,
Wireless and Video Communications (WAVES) Lab,
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
Michigan State University (MSU), MI 48823.

Phone: 517-355-8137 (Home)
Phone: 517-355-3769 (Work)
Fax:   517-353-1980
Email: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
董超(DONG Chao) (Guest)
Unfortunately,gnuradio 3.1.3 does not support XCVR2450 daughterboard.
You should install the lateset trunk by svn.
Chao Dong
Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210093 China PR.
Institute of Communication Engineering
Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210007 China PR.
  Its the latest stable release; gnuradio-3.1.3.

  -Ahmed

  Quoting "董超(DONG Chao)" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:

  > Which Gnuradio trunk do you use?
  >

  > Chao Dong
  > Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
  > Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210093 China PR.
  > Institute of Communication Engineering
  > Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210007 China PR.

I downloaded the latest code from trunk using:
$ svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk gnuradio

But, still the error is same, with changed dbid.
"ValueError: No class defined to handle daughter-board (dbid = 97)"

Do I need to modify anything else as well?

-Ahmed