Forum: Ruby Ruby RegEx

aidy (Guest)

This may or may not be the correct group, but I am having serious
problems with the below regular expression.

xpath_test = "Payment Method: Visa
View purchased media: Click here
<http://xxx-ui-systest/Customer/ViewPurchases.aspx?...
-28e5-4427-bd9f-48996492c267>"

puts xpath_test
puts xpath_test.match(/<http:\/\/xxx-ui-systest\/Customer\/
ViewPurchases\.aspx\?Id=.*?>/)

Could anybody please help?

Thanks

Aidy
Cyriac Thomas (Guest)
This should help
http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/classes/String.html#M000827
--
Cyriac Thomas Chittuthara
MEC CSA 2k10
On 13.04.2009 18:59, aidy wrote:
> This may or may not be the correct group, but I am having serious
> problems with the below regular expression.

What problems?

  robert