Forum: Ruby on Rails R6034 error - RMagick

Stephen F. (Guest)
on 2009-04-13 20:38
Hi all,

I am using RMagick in an application to upload photos. I have installed
ImageMagick and RMagick gem ok. But when I try to upload a photo, I get
the following error (pop-up):

Runtime Error!
Program: c:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe

R6034

An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly.

I am running this on Vista. Is there any known bugs with Vista and
RMagick?

Thanks in advance

Steve.
Tim H. (Guest)
on 2009-04-15 02:47
Stephen F. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using RMagick in an application to upload photos. I have installed
> ImageMagick and RMagick gem ok. But when I try to upload a photo, I get
> the following error (pop-up):
>
> Runtime Error!
> Program: c:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe
>
> R6034
>
> An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
> incorrectly.
>
> I am running this on Vista. Is there any known bugs with Vista and
> RMagick?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Steve.

See the answer in this thread in the RMagick forum on RubyForge:
http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=312....