Forum: GNU Radio Re: Re: max throughput USB 2.0

Firas A. (Guest)

> On Mon, 4/13/09, feldmaus <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>
> you are right, but why are we calculating with 32MByte/s
> and not with 60MByte/s or something else ?

Did you saw USRP FAQ? Always check before ask. See:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UsrpFAQ/Gen#USB:480M...

And see also:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/ReportingErrors

Best Regards

Firas
feldmaus (Guest)
Firas A. <firasmail2000 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UsrpFAQ/Gen#USB:480M...
Ahhh i understand.

Thanks that was i searched for. :-)

Regards Markus