Forum: GNU Radio why do i need gr-qtgui

davek (Guest)
can some one tell me what exactly does the gr-qtgui module add to
gnuradio ?
im having troubles getting it to compile, and if i don't really need
it then why bother?
the gui should still work without the qt libs correct?
Eric B. (Guest)
On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 02:53:46AM -0400, davek wrote:
> can some one tell me what exactly does the gr-qtgui module add to gnuradio ?
> im having troubles getting it to compile, and if i don't really need
> it then why bother?
> the gui should still work without the qt libs correct?

You don't need it.  GNU Radio offers lots of things, many of the
optional.  gr-qtgui is one of them.

Eric