Forum: NGINX Is nginx support webdav?

howard chen (Guest)
Hey,

In the website it said it support PUT, DELETE, MKCOL, COPY and MOVE
methods;

So it that mean nginx support webdav?

Thanks.
Igor S. (Guest)
On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 06:40:48PM +0800, howard chen wrote:

> In the website it said it support PUT, DELETE, MKCOL, COPY and MOVE methods;
>
> So it that mean nginx support webdav?

No. nginx supports the limited subset only.
Michael S. (Guest)
2009/4/12 Igor S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:

> No. nginx supports the limited subset only.

Is there any reason it cannot?

/me would really love nginx to be able to have a mod_svn :)

and anything else webdav can offer. obviously you have limited time,
but is it something someone else could improve upon or is there a
reason for it's limited subset?