From: Jimmy S.
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 4:42 PM
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Cc: IronRuby External Code R.
Subject: Code Review: Allows symbols to be in a YAML array

http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/e8406...

Allows symbols to be in a YAML array ("date: [:year, :month, :day]").
Fixes http://ironruby.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?Wo....

(Shri: gitdiff wasn't working for me, is there any setup I need to do?)
Jim D. (Guest)
In the spec, why not use each_with_index instead of times?
(http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/e8406...)

Other than that, looks good.

JD