Forum: Ruby on Rails Can Rails App v 1.2.6 work on Server with Rails v 2.3.2?

Vin (Guest)

I am trying to get a site up - the problem is that the application is
coded using Rails 1.2.6 and the server has Rails 2.3.3. Is it possible
to get my site working? How do I do it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Vin
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Apr 10, 11:39 am, Vin <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get a site up - the problem is that the application is
> coded using Rails 1.2.6 and the server has Rails 2.3.3. Is it possible
> to get my site working? How do I do it?

You can freeze rails into the app or set RAILS_GEM_VERSION in
environment.rb

Fred