Forum: Ruby ruby and vista

Dave P. (Guest)
on 2009-04-09 23:29
i just got a new computer with vista home premium and was wondering if i
would have any problems installing ruby?

                                                Thanks.

                                                Dave P..
Ben L. (Guest)
On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Dave P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> i just got a new computer with vista home premium and was wondering if i
> would have any problems installing ruby?

You most certainly wouldn't ;) Go forth [1] and chose a version!

[1] http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/

Ben