Forum: Ruby on Rails ADVANCED Rails Mailing List?

Kevin E. (Guest)
Is there an advanced rails mailing list? I've noticed that much of the
issues on this list are for beginner to intermediate issues, and
posters asking more advanced issues are rarely answered. I still find
this list to be very useful, but I would love to find a community of
more advanced RoR folks to discuss expert level implementations.

-Kevin
Phlip (Guest)
Kevin E. wrote:

> Is there an advanced rails mailing list?

(-:

> I've noticed that much of the
> issues on this list are for beginner to intermediate issues, and
> posters asking more advanced issues are rarely answered. I still find
> this list to be very useful, but I would love to find a community of
> more advanced RoR folks to discuss expert level implementations.

The specific forums for each tool (AR, eRB, RSpec, etc.) are the
advanced forums.
Charles J. (Guest)
And, of course, you could start one yourself. "If you build it, they
will
come..."
Cheers--

Charles