Forum: Ruby SMTP problem sending to multiple recipients

Michael S. (Guest)
on 2009-04-08 21:56
Please consider the following code snippet:

msg = <<EOS
From: <anaddress>
To: <anotheraddress>
Subject: A Test Message

This is a test message.
EOS

:plain) do |smtp|
   smtp.send_message(msg, <fromaddress>,
['removed_email_address@domain.invalid',
'removed_email_address@domain.invalid'])
end

If I execute this, only one of the two recipients will get a copy of the
message. No errors are seen, but the second address just gets discarded.
I'm pretty sure it's not the server playing games as a similar action in
the python equivalent works cleanly.

Could someone offer some help?
Thanks much
---Michael