Forum: Ruby on Rails Calendar control

Sushrut S. (Guest)
on 2009-04-08 18:43
what is sedu gem?
how to get that & use calendar control
Robert W. (Guest)
on 2009-04-08 20:12
Sushrut S. wrote:
> what is sedu gem?

I've never heard of a sedu gem and Google search turns up nothing
interesting.

> how to get that & use calendar control

jQuery UI appears to have a nice calendar control.
http://jqueryui.com/demos/datepicker/
Eric (Guest)
On Apr 8, 7:43 am, Sushrut S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> what is sedu gem?
> how to get that & use calendar control

For calendars, I use either of the following two, depending on the
purpose:

http://code.google.com/p/calendardateselect/
http://github.com/topfunky/calendar_helper/tree/master