Forum: Ruby on Rails Edit masks for form fields

Bharat R. (Guest)
on 2009-04-08 17:17
I have several fields in forms that have either dollar values, e.g.,
book value, and integer values, e.g., age of the building.

I would like to put some edit masks on them.  What is the easiest way of
doing that in Rails?

Bharat
Jim R. (Guest)
on 2009-06-19 15:07
I am also struggling to figure this out.

I need people to be able to enter $1000 in an integer field.  By the
time the data arrives in before_validation any value with characters
(i.e. $) has been reset to zero.

did you find an answer to this?

James