Forum: RSpec [Cucumber] Welcome Ben Mabey to the official Cucumber team

Aslak H. (Guest)
Ben M. has accepted my invitation to be on the core Cucumber team.
Ben has been a long time contributor to Cucumber's ecosystem and knows
it
inside out.
Here is a quote from IRC today:

  mabes: Yeah but you're the cucumber God.

The core Cucumber team now consists of Joseph W., Ben M. and
myself.
Welcome Ben!

Aslak
Ben M. (Guest)
aslak hellesoy wrote:
> Aslak
Thanks for the welcome!

Just to be clear.. I did not say that I was the "cucumber God"...
someone said that to me. :)

-Ben
David C. (Guest)
On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 4:19 PM, aslak hellesoy
> Ben M. has accepted my invitation to be on the core Cucumber team.
> Ben has been a long time contributor to Cucumber's ecosystem and knows it
> inside out.
> Here is a quote from IRC today:
>
>   mabes: Yeah but you're the cucumber God.
>
> The core Cucumber team now consists of Joseph W., Ben M. and myself.
> Welcome Ben!

Congrats Ben!!!! Well deserved.

Cheers,
David
Scott T. (Guest)
On Apr 7, 2009, at 5:19 PM, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> Ben M. has accepted my invitation to be on the core Cucumber team.
> Ben has been a long time contributor to Cucumber's ecosystem and
> knows it inside out.
> Here is a quote from IRC today:
>
>   mabes: Yeah but you're the cucumber God.
>
> The core Cucumber team now consists of Joseph W., Ben M. and
> myself. Welcome Ben!

Congrats Ben

Scott
Joaquin Rivera P. (Guest)
by the way, cool presentation at mountain west :-)
congrats

2009/4/7 Scott T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Zach D. (Guest)
On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Ben M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
>> Welcome Ben!

Congrats Ben!

> rspec-users mailing list
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Zach D.
http://www.continuousthinking.com
http://www.mutuallyhuman.com
Mischa F. (Guest)
Cool! Congrats Ben.
Pat M. (Guest)
On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:19 PM, aslak hellesoy
> Aslak

You guys are rockin.  Thanks.

Pat
Joseph W. (Guest)
aslak hellesoy wrote:
> Aslak

Congrats Ben, great to have you on-board.

Looks like we will have the first cucumber dev meetup at Railsconf. Team
photo definitely required :)

--
Joseph W.
http://blog.josephwilk.net
On 7 Apr 2009, at 22:19, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> Aslak
Nice one Ben :)

Matt W.
http://blog.mattwynne.net
http://www.songkick.com
Tim W. (Guest)
Three Cucumberists! You're just an onion short of a salad!

Best regards, and congratulations Ben!

Tim

On Apr 8, 2009 3:14 AM, "Matt W." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

On 7 Apr 2009, at 22:19, aslak hellesoy wrote: > Ben M. has accepted
my
invitation to be on the...
Nice one Ben :)

Matt W.
http://blog.mattwynne.net
http://www.songkick.com

On Apr 7, 2009, at 5:19 PM, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> The core Cucumber team now consists of Joseph W., Ben M. and
> myself. Welcome Ben!

Great choice, great team. Thanks for all your hard work, gentlemen.

--
Luke M.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid