Forum: RSpec Web-based story runner?

Sophi I. (Guest)
Some time ago I had come across a web-based story editor for scenarios.
I'm
not sure if it was a full runner, and it was probably before cucumber.

Anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks
David C. (Guest)
On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Sophie (itsme213)
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Some time ago I had come across a web-based story editor for scenarios. I'm
> not sure if it was a full runner, and it was probably before cucumber.
>
> Anyone know where I can find it?

It was only a protoype with some javascript to make it look nice - no
integration to anything real - but, you can find it here:

http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec-stories/tree/master

Look in the story_server directory.

Cheers,
David
Scott T. (Guest)
On Apr 7, 2009, at 4:26 PM, Sophie (itsme213) wrote:

> Some time ago I had come across a web-based story editor for
> scenarios. I'm
> not sure if it was a full runner, and it was probably before cucumber.
>
> Anyone know where I can find it?

Aslak had a prototype a while back - although it was only a prototype
(and it was for the Story Runner - not for Cucumber).

Has a new one been developed?

Scott
Ben M. (Guest)
David C. wrote:

> http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec-stories/tree/master
>
> Look in the story_server directory.

Also, take a look at rcumber:

http://github.com/jgoodsen/rcumber/tree/master

-Ben
Nigel T. (Guest)
I'm starting one of these too... I'll github it when I'm happy with my
approach.