Forum: RSpec [Cucumber] Spring cleaning

Aslak H. (Guest)
There are a lot of open tickets in Cucumber, and it's hard for me to
know
which ones to prioritize.
Several of them are either obsolete or not very important. I need your
help
to decide.

I'm therefore going to put all tickets on hold. If you feel a particular
ticket should be reopened, please comment on it and specify the
following:

* Is this still an issue with the latest code in github? (follow
"Building
the Gem yourself" instructions on
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber and mention the SHA).
* Are you going to provide a patch for it? (in your own forked repo). If
not, please argue why someone else should spend time fixing it for you.

Thanks for your understanding and help,
Aslak
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:50 PM, aslak hellesoy

> There are a lot of open tickets in Cucumber, and it's hard for me to know
> which ones to prioritize.
> Several of them are either obsolete or not very important. I need your help
> to decide.
>
> I'm therefore going to put all tickets on hold. If you feel a particular
> ticket should be reopened, please comment on it and specify the following:

That was fun - with a mix of Lighthouse's ruby API and cURL I got rid of
57
tickets in no time! :-)
http://gist.github.com/91248

Now I hope you'll help me reopen the important ones...

Aslak
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 4:11 PM, aslak hellesoy

>> ticket should be reopened, please comment on it and specify the following:
>>

> That was fun - with a mix of Lighthouse's ruby API and cURL I got rid of 57
> tickets in no time! :-)
> http://gist.github.com/91248

Unfortunately it looks like tags were cleared, so please add them back
if
you comment on tickets on hold...

Aslak