Forum: GNU Radio I need help from you.

gnu client (Guest)
Hi all,

I installed GNU Radio , now i want to install GSSm package.

Please anyone can help me out where to get it and how to use that
package.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Basha.
Jason U. (Guest)
> I installed GNU Radio , now i want to install GSSm package.
>
> Please anyone can help me out where to get it and how to use that package.

Did you read the instructions?

http://thre.at/gsm/

It's the first hit on google for "gssm gnuradio":
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gssm+gnuradio...

Jason